Tuesday, July 5, 2011

future

I am 2 classes away from getting my masters in Information and Library Science aka "to be a librarian" and I am super exicted. 

I LOVE teaching but I LOVE the idea of being a librarian also.

In addition to this I want to be a photographer.  I have always LOVED taking pictures of people and places.  This is not a full time career goal just a weekend and on the side thing.  So...

What do I call my "business"? Madelyn Powell Photography? or something else without my name? Winner gets free pictures!

I've been talking with Betheny Good about how to start.  Once I finish my masters I'm going to take some Quad C classes. For the interum I need to take pictures!!! So for $50 I'll take your pictures, edit them and put them all on a CD for you!

Madelyn(underscore)powell(at)ymail(dot)com

No comments: