Friday, February 22, 2013

A is for Actor

This week Hadley's class us talking about the letter A.  Their homework for the week was to be Actors  and do a performance for an Audience on Friday instead of usual show and tell.  She could prepare a story, a song, a dance or whatever.  She told me she wanted to read her favorite book: The Little Red Hen. 





She loves this story.  Sugar gave her one of the little Golden Books of it for Christmas and she looked at it and squealed- I love this story! I asked her what it was and she gave me the "duh mom" look and said the little wed hen! I was shocked and said uhhhh can you read??? She laughed and said no silly but we read this at school. 




We currently have 3 copies of The Little Red Hen and all are different.  She chose the red cover to read today. Sadly no parents could attend the performance (probably best) but her teacher sent me these pictures.  She gets a little shy and nervous when talking in front of her class apparently.  I haven't seen this side of her but her teacher assures me it's there.  I'm guessing that is why her face is red, sweet Hads.




No comments: