Thursday, September 4, 2008

nine o two one o

Oh my. We have come along way.
Did they really show that happening in the parking lot the first 5 minutes????
Who is Kelly's baby daddy??? Brandon? Dylan?
Why in the heck is Brenda there?
I love the grown up Erin Silver and Hannah Zuckerman-Velasques!
Where is Steve and Janet's kid? Maddy Sanders??
Why are the teens so FREAKING SKINNY??? (I have been told the bigger I get, the smaller everyone else looks... but these girls were skeletons!)
Someone could live in Casa Walsh or the Beach Apt...
The relationship between the adopted siblings is weird...

other thoughts?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Gosh yes and you know how i feel about it all because I blogged about it too. TOO crazy.

Sayrah said...

i only watched the first hour. i'm not sure my stomach can handle the second part. i was highly disappointed. yuck!

Abbe said...

I am saving 90210 for tomorrow night, so I will let you know what I think. I CANNOT believe you didn't call me after the wreck, what good does it do me to be a nurse if I am not getting calls about these things. I am SOOO glad y'all are okay.