Thursday, December 11, 2008

Year of the Baby

I went to the doctor yesterday and despite my best efforts I am stuck at 2cm. They measured me and said they are inducing Tuesday at 9am unless of course Hadley comes on her own free will before. I was not excited and cried so hard I have myself a nose bleed. I am becoming more and more type A and "know" I have no control over any of this, but for some reason it makes me want to try and control all of it. I am scared of the birth, the baby and and taking care of her after wards with a house full of people.

Lauren and Kennedy are GREAT! It makes me feel like I can do it and survive. Kennedy is precious and so cute and snugly! Lauren feels so much better and is out and about as much as she wants!

Also found out today my Aunt Caroline is pregnant too! Crazy to believe I will have a new cousin and we will have almost a 30 year age difference! In prospective Caroline is only 7 or 8 years older than me so its not that far fetched, just a GREAT SURPRISE!!!

4 comments:

Sayrah said...

Maddie - you are going to be a GREAT mom! I can't wait to hear about all the crazy stories you have with little Hadley! Jarrod is in for a crazy ride!

Lauren said...

Yea for Tuesday! I can't wait to see pictures. I cried after childbirth class tonight because I'm so scared. . you're not alone! We can do this!!! :)

Judie said...

Don't sweat it you will do great!! Enjoy your last free weekend, take lots of naps, go see a movie!
Can't wait to hear all the details and meet Hadley!

Jennifer said...

Good luck Tuesday! I'm so excited for you! You'll be a great mom and you'll do great on Tuesday too. Can't wait to meet little Hadley!