.jpg)
We all know Hadley has tricks. But apparently Jared and I have subliminal tricks too.
Sunday we had a girls day at the mall.
I found two dresses that I actually liked and weren't hideous on me! So I did the responsible thing and called for clearance. Jared suggested that I "just start with one of the dresses and go from there". So I did. There was no altereier motive, but Jared laughed when I got home and told Hadley that I tricked him but saying there were two dresses so I ended up with "settling" for one. I tried to tell him I wasn't that smart, but he gave me too much credit.
I found two dresses that I actually liked and weren't hideous on me! So I did the responsible thing and called for clearance. Jared suggested that I "just start with one of the dresses and go from there". So I did. There was no altereier motive, but Jared laughed when I got home and told Hadley that I tricked him but saying there were two dresses so I ended up with "settling" for one. I tried to tell him I wasn't that smart, but he gave me too much credit.Last night Jared conveniently turns on a cheesy romantic comedy,
"ghosts of girlfriends past." After about ten minutes Jared disappears. I assume he is going to the bathroom since he started watching the movie. I am too consumed in laughter and drooling over Matthew to realize its the closing credits and Jared isn't back. Where did he go? the Garage. Why? Scout.
"ghosts of girlfriends past." After about ten minutes Jared disappears. I assume he is going to the bathroom since he started watching the movie. I am too consumed in laughter and drooling over Matthew to realize its the closing credits and Jared isn't back. Where did he go? the Garage. Why? Scout. Clever wasn't it.
1 comment:
Love the dress idea! Very tricky and SMART!!
Post a Comment