Monday, October 27, 2008

Calhoon Wedding

This weekend was Chris and Caroline's Wedding at the Four Seasons in Las Colinas! The festivities began for us Friday night at the rehearsal, then dinner at Eddie Deans. Saturday we met up at the hotel about 11:30 in the Championship Suite. We did hair and make-up and about 20 minutes before pictures I was getting dressed and discovered my Bridesmaid's dress had a busted zipper! Yes, this is what happened to 2 bridesmaids at my wedding. Chris's aunt came to help me sew it up and once the needle broke Lisa went running to Target to find a replacement dress. Jared called for as many safety pins as the hotel had and the I discovered I left my shoes at home. Luckily Lisa was still at Target so she grabbed me some shoes too. The suite below Caroline's was Dr. Phil and his wife Robin! We met them waiting for the ceremony to start. She is BEAUTIFUL and TINY! He is much skinnier in person too. She had on fabulous Louis Vitton tall boots and told us how he was in the dog house because he forgot to load one of her suitcases that happen to hold all her makeup. The ceremony was perfect and the reception was unbelievable! They had a many of my favorite things that I coundln't touch like Full open bar, Patron Ice sculpture station, sushi bar, civiche. But Potato stations, beef and mini pizza's were my best friends! Plus about 10:30 they came around with mini burgers, hot dogs and fries! The cakes were delicious too! Caroline's was kinda fruity and I ate 2 pieces of it! Chris's was shaped like a Dallas Cowboys Helmet, and red velvet inside with Creme cheese in the middle. I would have eaten more of his, but I have to have milk with red velvet. I got to have Coke all night and Jared didn't say anything about the caffeine! WHOO HOO! I made it till after 1:00am both Friday and Saturday! Here are some pics starting with the Photo Booth!










Judie, Gina, Big Fat Maddie, Christy, Lisa





Chris' Grooms Cake





One of the Centerpieces


Probably our last "family" photo dressed up while its just us 2! don't click on it to enlarge, I will just get bigger...

2 comments:

Judie said...

How the hell did I miss the burgers and stuff at 10:30?? I guess I was getting down on the dance floor!

You are so not huge, I am as wide and I am not pregnant!!

I was serious about coming to hold the baby or bring you lunch since I work from home!!

Kelli said...

Hey girl,

Love all the pics, and you look GREAT! You are a cute pregnant girl and you don't even know it! Hope you have a great week!