Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh Jesus

The other night when Jared opened the refrigeration one of my "keep hidden birthday" stacks rolled off and attacked him.

Hadley yells "OH JESUS!"

Jared says "WHAT DID YOU SAY??"

 (I think- "oh Jesus...")

Hadley repeats it happily.

Daddy says- Hadley we don't say that.

Of course Hadley throws me under the bus   confesses happily-

"Why not? Mommy yells it all the time" (thanks Had)

He tells her that she does not need to say a lot of the things mommy says...

She tilts her head, raises an eyebrow and looks him right in the eye and said "but daddy, don't you know mommy's the boss?"

Oh Jesus help me! (It's a cry for help! mercy! all of the above!)

So that night Hadley and I interrupted our nightly "gratitude" to talk about why we don't say oh Jesus. Hopefully mommy can break her habit and by teach Had any worse other choice phrases.


**note to self- new rule while mommy is driving- talking children must wear headphones**

She likes to call herself "Mommy's little rascal" which is totally true and fitting, but I love her!

No comments: