Saturday, November 10, 2007

Homecoming HS style



One of my favorite parts of teaching in a high school are THEME DRESS DAYS!!!!! Because this week was homecoming we had 80's day, celebrity day, flip day (teachers dress like students and vice versa) tie dye day and red out. I don't have a pic of the 80's outfit but let me say the crimpper and leg warmers were busted out! I was Gwen Steffani for celebrity day, and let me state for the record I was the BEST dressed at school!

Pardon the photography it was a cell pic and yes that is a blond wig. Lauren had to send her red lipstick with Clint to school so i could get it. There were glitter fake eyelashes too.. oh in case you can't see the tranny/hooker Dorthy shoes...



They were only worn during passing period... I made a tie dye shirt and wore Uggs and a puffy vest with juicy couture accessories for flip day.

Here is Molly's Halloween pic: Yes its another cell phone pic. Jared is going to get a new digital camera for his birthday i guess...

This is the picture from the Dallas Observer, at the "Late Nights" the event at the Dallas Museum of Art about a month ago. Good Pic huh!
[Left to Right: Nicole, Scott, Me, Jared, Caroline and Chris]




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great picture in the Dallas Observer! Your famous!

Abbe said...

I think you fab in your outfit. I can't believe those boring kids wouldn't dress up!

Lauren said...

maddie, you are so hot! when are we going to get together???