Friday, March 18, 2011

little boys

The only experience I have with little boys is my brother.  Luckily I will soon have two girls so not much expertise is needed.  Kevin loved war, America, Lonesome Dove and cars. 



This morning Hadley and I met Big and Nod's at the park.  It was a beautiful day and we walked a bit then played on the play ground.

There were two little boys (maybe 7?) on the swings talking about "the war." I didn't correct their historical inaccuracy of the 1985 Civil War fought in San Antonio... (good thing Texas is cutting back on education!) In their own little world on the swings the conversation quickly changed when I passed.

Little Boy 1: "Isn't it funny when a woman is pregnant it looks like there is a ball in her tummy?
Little Boy 2: "YEAH! or a bunch of crap, or she just got REALLY fat!"
Little Boy 1: "I think that too!"

Thanks kids.

Later when I took the girls to swing the little boys said "LOOK!!! There she is! The pregnant lady!"

Big thought this was hilarious and added that "pregnants shouldn't be allowed out of the house!"

Thanks.

After that we all needed a snow cone.  The pregnant lady with a ball/crap/fat in her belly got her own :) Had got a blue one and Nod's had to get white because of her precious Easter jumper.

1 comment:

bethany said...

Oh my word! I would have gone all prego on them!! Bless your heart! That baby needs to get here!!